New Service Request

Welcome to the Parker County Special Utility District Community.  If you are needing water service for property that already has an existing active service, you will need to fill out an Application for Service and submit it to the District. We will also need a copy of your driver's license and the deed or warranty deed for the property or Lease Agreement if it is a Lease. The previous owner will need to submit a form to Discontinue Service. You may email the application  to: or Once we receive the application, we will email you the link to pay for your service online. The current fees are $350 ($200 deposit, $125 transfer fee, and $25 Administrative Fee).  Be sure to read our Mandatory Stage II Water Conservation Letter that we have on our website. We look forward to serving your water needs.

If you are needing to apply for New Service that does not have a current active tap, you will need to fill out an Application for Service and the Feasibility Study form. The fee is $125 for the engineering study for a residential meter. We are currently in a temporary moratoriam for new service requests. (See Order for the Eighth Extension of the Temporary Moratorium) If you are requesting for 2 or more connections, the fee will be based on the number of connection requests. A Non-Standard Feasibility Form will need to be submitted with your application. (See Non-Standard Feasibility Form for the feasibility fee) Please include a map or draft plat of the property. You may submit these new service requests to If you have any questions, please call 817-594-2900 during normal business hours.

Relevant Documents